- Eat fresh green vegetables and fruits. Especially which provide vitamin A, B, proteins and folic acid. (Green Peas and Dals help). Once I was suggested to take Vit A and C for forty days every morning with my breakfast and then take a gap of 10 days; continue again for 40 days, to help me control my excessive haifall.
- Drink around 3-4 liters of water every day. You should ideally drink 3-4 glasses of water first thing in the morning and another 3-4 glasses at bed time. The rest you can have in any other flavored fluids, less sugar and not chilled.
- Exercise for atleast 30minutes in a day. Some yoga poses like Sarvangasan, Matsyasan, Poorna Halasan are very beneficial for your hair. They improve blood circulation to the head and also boost hair growth.
- Live a stress-free tension-less life. Easy to say, meditation and deep breathing exercises help.
- Avoid dirt and pollution as you can. You could use a cotton cloth to cover your hair, apply a good quality hair serum or leave on conditioner which acts like a protective layer on your hair.
- Rough or dry hair – sufficient moisturizing and use hair serums
- Excessive Hair fall – eat healthy and stay stress free
- Dandruff – yoghurt, lemon, and a clean scalp helps
- Split ends –regular haircuts and hot oil treatment
- Greying of hair – needs special professional help
Enjoy the difference.
All images used in this post are taken from various Dove advertisements on the net. This post is for the Dove competition on Indiblogger.
For a clutch Ishortlisted two options, as I was getting great deals, I could indulge myself! Iopted for the pink one so as to add some extra colour and bling to the outfit,a perfect accompaniment in case I’m
wearing my dress in the day time. But if Iwas to wear for a night out, I’d rather carry the gold clutch with pinkdetailing.
The pink clutch is from Flip-flopand is available for Rs. 2,800 while the Golden one, also a Flipflop product,is priced at Rs. 1,400. Surprised? Even I was, but then that’s how it is atQvendo, new and better deals everyday.
Ive also selectedthis brown D&G glares, worth Rs. 7,900 for they have this unique shapewhich go well on almost all face cuts.
But at the same time, a lemon juice vendor (our nimbupani wala), never will do anything like that, he gives the lemon a requisitesqueeze and then throws the lemon in the bin.
Being more of a shoe person, I hit the Love-Leather corner first. But not to my surprise, I could not decide on just one, but having Rs.50,000 at my disposal and with such good discounts, I chose to settle for 3. (Little did I know, Rs.50,000 does not mean I can have the world!)
Next destination was the bags department. Here I choose these two.Both go well with what I already have in my wardrobe at the same time blend seamlessly with Casual Indian or western wear. These bags are also very convenient to use and
Oh no, I hate to do this, but Qvendo has just launched new stuff, a range of dresses from the Houses of Calvin Klein, Hilfiger, Armani and many more. I’m off for more shopping! What are you waiting for?